- 1st - 2013/14 Self Assessment now 3 Months late = £10 a day fine up to a maximum of £900 (90 days) for every day it is late.
- 31st - Employees should have received their P60 for 2014/15 from their employer by this date.
Below dates are relevant for Employers only
- 3rd - Deadline to notify HMRC of changes to employees car/fuel benefit (P46) from previous quarter.
- 19th (22ndif paid electronically) - PAYE, Nat. Ins.,Student Loan & C.I.S. Monthly deductions due.
- 31st - Last date to issue P60’s for 2014/15 to employees.
- 6th Close of Solicitors Tax Campaign- any tax owing by those who have already registered (deadline was March 9th), has to be paid by this date.
- 28th Annual Declaration packs (tax credit renewals) have been sent out, if you did not receive yours contact the tax credit helpline on 0345 300 3900.
Below dates are relevant for Employers / Businesses only
- 19th (21st if paid electronically) -PAYE, Nat Ins, Student Loan & CIS monthly deductions due.