£100 fine if your Self Assessment return is late.
We have compiled a list of all our relevant self assessment return guides and articles here to help you make your return.
You will receive an instant £100 fine if your self assessment return is not completed by midnight on the 31st of Jan. Get your return in ASAP, even if you cannot pay the tax owing, or have not got all the information at hand. Below we have links to our relevant articles and guides which may help you making your return.
To scare yourself into action today, have a look at the fines and penalties for late self assessment returns, linked to below.
For help with your tax return, see our Guides:
- Making a last minute Self Assessment return
- Self Assessment Fines and Penalties explained.
- Expenses for Employees
- Expenses for the Self Employed
- Guide to making a Self Assessment Return
- Carrying forward previously unused pension allowance