In this section, we have put together some long form content guides which I hope will help you understand the UK PAYE Tax System, reduce your tax bill, and get things done on time.
Which is the better option for you?
Wondering about setting up a limited company to offer your trade/services through?
A guide on how to use your COVID 19 losses against your tax liability.
This is our basic guide to Inheritance Tax (IHT). We explain how you can legally save thousands
Tax planning Guide for Self-employed Sole Traders.
- End of Tax Year planning - Use your Allowances to reduce your tax bill.
- A Guide To Self Assessments For Taxi Drivers 20/21
- Property Capital Gains Tax - Upcoming Changes in 2020
- Start the New Year Right- Self Assessment Guide
- Changes to mortgage interest relief for landlords
- Stress-less tax returns (well almost)
- Self Assessment - Expenses for Self Employed
- A contractors guide for 2019/20
- Self Assessment Guide by Listentotaxman
- What exactly does the removal of lettings tax relief mean for landlords?
- Landlords - Should you incorporate or not?
- AirBnb vs long-term-rentals
- What changes to buy-to-let mortgage interest tax relief for landlords?
- What do you do if you receive a letter from the HMRC Let Property Campaign?
- Valid expenses you could claim as a landlord
- Capital Gains Tax on Rental Property (Buy-to-let) 2019
- Avoid paying too much tax on rental income
- Buy-to-let Landlords - Most Common Tax Mistakes
- Landlord Tax Guide
- A Contractor's introduction to Director's Loans
- A contractors guide to VAT
- A guide to expenses for Contractors
- IR35 - A contractors guide for 2019/20
- Contractors - LTD Company v Umbrella?
- IR35 and private sector contracts - everything you need to know
- Do I Need To Register As A Self-Employed Sole Trader
- Are You Declaring All Of Your Earnings To HMRC
- Splitting your business to avoid paying VAT
- Company car tax for business owners
- What’s Required For Your First Digital VAT Return
- Scotland Vs England And Wales: What Are The Differences In Tax?
- Bookkeeper v Accountant
- 5 Tax changes that may affect you this year
- Top Ten Claimable Expenses for Limited Companies
- Salary vs Dividends
- Top Ten Year-End Tax Planning Tips for Small Businesses
- Making Tax Digital for Small Businesses
- 7 reasons you could have the wrong Tax Code
- Contractors - LTD Company v Umbrella? (2018/19)
- 14 Reasons why you may be due a tax refund
- 10 personal finance tips freelancers & contractors need to know
2015 End of Tax Year planning;
Use your Allowances to reduce your tax bill
- Guide to the Changes to Stamp Duty
- Tax Basics for Contractors