Tax Calendar: Important Dates & Deadlines
May - June 2018
Now updated with June dates, here's a list of important tax dates and deadlines for the coming months.
- 1st - 2016/17 Self Assessment now 3 Months late = £10 a day fine up to a maximum of £900 (90 days) for every day it is late.
- 31st - Employees should have received their P60 for 2017/18 from their employer by this date.
Below dates are relevant for Employers only. Note the 19th is a Sat, so payments to be with HMRC by 18th.
- 3rd - Deadline to notify HMRC of changes to employees car/fuel benefit (P46) from previous quarter.
- 18th (22nd if paid electronically) - PAYE, Nat. Ins.,Student Loan & C.I.S. Monthly deductions due.
- 31st - Last date to issue P60’s for 2017/18 to employees.
If there are any relevant tax dates we are not presently including in our tax calendar, please feel free to contact us to request their inclusion.
- 1st New Fuel Rates (AFR) come into action for those using Company Cars
- 26th Annual Declaration packs (tax credit renewals) have been sent out, if you did not receive yours contact the tax credit helpline on 0345 300 3900.
Below dates are relevant for Employers / Businesses only
- 19th (21st if paid electronically) -PAYE, Nat Ins, Student Loan & CIS monthly deductions due.