Free Webinar: Sole Trader v Ltd Company
* 10/12/21 Updated with link to recorded webinar from July 2021 GoSimple, in conjunction with Listentotaxman, bring you a free webinar on Sole Trader v Limited Company.Fri, 02 Jul 2021
Here is the link to watch this pre-recorded webinar from July.
Date: Thursday 8th July at 3pm
Sign up: https://meeting.zoho.com/meeting/register?sessionId=1043466947
Topics to be covered:
- Income tax for sole traders
- Corporation tax for limited company’s
- Pro’s and Con’s of sole trader vs limited company
- Overview of GoSimpleTax software
- Live Q&A session available at the end (please feel free to send your questions in advance)
Questions can be emailed in advance to email@example.com
AIDEN CORCORAN Personal Tax Senior
Aiden has recently joined the GoSimpleTax team as a Chartered Tax Advisor, sharing his wealth of knowledge via our support desk and webinars. Aiden has 8 years of tax knowledge with him and aims to help develop new services.
Prize of a years free use of GoSimpleTax
There are three free copies of GoSimpleTax up for grabs to those who attend the webinar. To be in with a chance of winning:
1. Attend the webinar
2. sign-up to try GoSimpleTax for free here www.gosimpletax.com/
Free copies include access to GoSimpleTax until April 2022, includes one submission direct to HMRC. Winners will receive a phone call to advise them of their prize
Our Favourite Tax App?
ListenToTaxman have teamed up with GoSimpleTax, the online self-assessment app to bring you, what is in our view, the easiest way of calculating and submitting your tax return we’ve seen so far. Key in your income and expenses into the app, and it will flag up any unclaimed allowances. Simple.
Once you’re comfortable with the information you’ve entered, simply submit via the app to HMRC. You’ll just need your Tax Reference Number - found on most tax correspondence. GoSimpleTax let you use their software free for 14 days. If you don’t think it’s right for you - don’t pay anything. If you do to choose to submit your tax information via the app, then at most of you will be charged £49 for their service.